Ener-Tec's LKC Static Control System was designed to reduce electrostatic charge and friction where static is a problem in production and movement of products. Examples include Styrofoam pellets, flour, and many agricultural applications (i.e. grain elevators). Benefits of using an LKC Electrostatic Control System include:
- Reduces static by approximately 80%!
- Move more product since virtually no friction hinders production.
- Reduces product loss! Example: While moving plastic pellets, the friction shaves off small amounts of each pellet, but results in a major loss over time.
- Increases safety by reducing chance of dust explosions.
- Reduces maintenance and reduces downtime.
- 100% Environmentally Friendly & Meets All EPA requirements!
The Linear Kinetic Cell can be custom built for any size and style of an application.